Purpose: The main purpose of this role is to validate the software against business requirements. This role is also responsible for covert the business requirement into technical requirements.
Role Description: The User Acceptance Tester (UAT Tester) would need to have at least five years of experience and one year of experience in Business analysis.
- UAT execution with a focus on strategic testing processes and procedures to enable testing activities and ensure that company standards and specifications are met.
- The duties and responsibilities include test management, test execution, communication and test reporting, test planning, defect and data management.
- The UAT Tester will collaborate with counterparts in other business units and in each technical area to ensure an effective end to end testing is done for all of the products.
- The UAT Tester will perform some or all of the following types of testing: user acceptance, functional, regression, and usability.
- This includes the responsibility for ensuring the testing strategy and process is in alignment with industry best practices, staying abreast of all pertinent testing standards and communicates articulately this direction to senior business leadership, engineers and service provider.
- This role is also responsible to convert the business requirement into technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or BBA, MBA.
- Strong experience as UAT Tester; able to formulate an effective, practical but robust UAT Strategy in a complex environment
- Comprehensive understanding of testing methodologies, standard test deliverables and their role within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experienced in analyzing and translating business requirements into testing requirements.
- The User Acceptance Tester (UAT Tester) would need to have at least five years of experience and one year of experience in Business analysis.
- Experience with testing financial applications. Experience in testing enterprise-level solutions.
- Experience in writing business requirement documents and convert into functional requirement documents.
- Strong interpersonal skills – the role requires interaction with many stakeholders.
- Must have cross-functional and cross-cultural awareness, and the ability to work in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- Should be a native Arabic speaker.
- Should be willing to work in KSA.
If your are suitable for the above position please e-mail us your resume at [email protected] with the job title as a subject.