Recruiter, IT Staffing
Cinque Technologies looking for a Recruiter to be a part of its IT staffing team.
Recruiter IT Staffing responsibilities include source, screen, and select qualified job candidates for our clients. Placing job ads in various online channels, evaluating applications and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. To be successful in this role, you should have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and seniority levels.
Ultimately, you will help our clients reduce time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Conduct intake meetings with concerned to agree on qualification criteria for candidates.
- Prepare job descriptions if required.
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards and social media.
- Source and contact passive candidates online.
- Screen resumes and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires.
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates).
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients.
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them.
- Proven work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter especially banking, IT or similar role.
- Should be ready to work on targets and meet the deadline.
- Ability to manage the first hiring stages (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing).
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews and group interviews.
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels.
- Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
If your are suitable for the above position please e-mail us your resume at [email protected] with the job title as a subject.