Project Location(s): Dubai, UAE
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports as needed.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Preparation of quotations.
- Handling of petty cash.
- Collection of outstanding invoices.
- Preparation of Annual Maintenance agreements, Subscription Agreements and Software License Agreements.
- Assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Providing support to the Administration department / Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or related field
- 2-3 years of UAE experience
- Proficiency with accounting software, MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
If your are suitable for the above position please e-mail us your resume at [email protected] with the job title as a subject.