Department: New Initiatives
Project Location(s): Dubai, UAE
Business Analyst Job Description /KPI:
- Collect and analyze client requirements, business needs and project objectives through client meetings and feedback sessions, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Create and update business requirements specification document
- Documenting and communicating the requirements with respective stakeholders.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, developers, testers and managerial staff.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and client.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or an MBA.
- A minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Certifications such as PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner) or CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) etc.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills. Should be able to prepare business requirements specification document.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Industry knowledge on banking applications, Payments/remittance System, Digital Platform, Compliance /AML etc.
If your are suitable for the above position please e-mail us your resume at [email protected] with the job title as a subject.