- Identify new business opportunities in the GCC and outside.
- Managing and cross selling to existing clients.
- Contacting prospects to market and sell products.
- Setting and achieving business cycle targets.
- Prioritizing client’s requirements and following up to ensure completion.
- Dealing with other departments to facilitate business.
- Writing and reviewing business proposals.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Researching business opportunities and working with the New Initiatives department to develop new products.
- Reporting on successes and areas of improvements.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Coordinating product demos for new/existing clients.
- Updating database with progress in completing sale meetings and demos, contact info.
- Knowledge and experience on payment systems such as WPS, ICCS, DDS and FTS is a plus.
To qualify for this position, you need to have Bachelors in Computer Science / Business Administration or an industry-specific degree in a technical related field.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in the sale of FinTech products (payments, remittances and related compliance).
- The job requires both technical knowledge and salesmanship.
- Should have experience in IT software implementation and sale of technology products.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Arabic.
- Outstanding problem solving and negotiating skills.
- This position will require you to travel up to 20% of the time when things return to normal.