- Worked in one or more compliance application projects.
- Good knowledge in AML compliance for CBUAE.
- Assisting the implementation of an Anti-Money Laundering application for an organization.
- Good understanding of risk methodology.
- Experience in technologies – ASP. Net Web Forms, C#, WCF, Web API, MVC Framework, Java Script, jQuery, XML, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS
- Experience in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions based on/customizing ASP .NET 4.0 and above.
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server programming.
- Experience in using Dev express UI controls.
- Experience in developing / working in three tier /n-tier architecture applications.
- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals, LINQ and REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Crystal Reports & SSRS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS/SVN/Git).
- Must have experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Candidates with knowledge of finance/bank/money exchange domain will be given preference.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in designing and developing applications on the .NET platform.
- More than 2+ year of experience with ASP.net Web forms, C#, WCF framework is needed.
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills.
Candidates with visit visa/cancelled visa or immediate joiners are preferred