Software Engineer – C#.NET /SQL Web Application Full-Stack Developer
- Developing front end of web applications and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end of web applications.
- Creating SQL server stored procedures and queries for functionality.
- Working alongside UI/UX designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Experience in C# ASP.NET Web Forms & SQL Server as full-stack developer.
- At least 3+ Years of experience in Web Application Development as full stack developer.
- Proficient in C#.Net, ASP.Net, XML, JQuery, SOAP and REST web services, API integrations, SQL server databases and stored procedures.
- Must be proficient in front end as well as in back end development.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT.
- Should have good communication, good problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Managing client calls and forward to concerned account managers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Talk to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.