- Managing client calls and forward to concerned account managers.
- Research and identify solutions to software issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Talk to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT Infrastructure Specialist.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Degree in technical related field.
- Should possess an excellent communication skill.
Candidates with visit visa/cancelled visa or immediate joiners are preferred