- Managing IT infrastructure, in terms of company hardware, software, company related software licensing.
- Maintain company assets, Laptop, Printers, and Servers.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Talk to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- Information Security Specialist develops and delivers security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise.
- Implements procedures and methods for auditing and addressing noncompliance to information security standards.
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvement.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate IT risk assessment and risk management processes, and educate clients on recommendations for information security.
- Ensures tracking and managing the costs of every IT hardware & Software asset throughout its operating lifecycle.
- Support to creation of the IT asset management policy and process.
- Explore opportunities for maximizing or exploiting unused or partially used IT hardware assets to achieve full efficiency.
- Monitor and report hardware asset reconciliation and audit activities on a timely basis, including financial, warranty, consumables and maintenance/support contract information.
- Compare warranties, maintenance agreements, and vendor contracts.
- Assist with hardware asset upkeep, upgrades, repair, and replacement.
- Ensure all hardware serial numbers or identification tags are entered into IT Asset Management tool and ensure information is up-to-date, accurate, and auditable.
BCP & DR:
- Own & assist the DR setup for the organization.
- Assist in DR drills for the organization.
- Ownership and management of business continuity and disaster recovery from Infrastructure/IT perspective.
- Responsible for ensuring development of recovery plans by each of the IT teams.
- Work with all the head of departments and help them with their operational needs
- Resource Management for all the resources in cochin
- Single point of contact for operational issues in cochin
- 12+ years of overall experience with at least 3+ years of IT Operations Management.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Degree in technical related field.
- Should possess an excellent communication skill.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Good people management experience.