We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Software Engineer to participate in building mobile platform.
You must have good communication skills and be able to participate in software design discussions. Knowledge of industry standard design patterns and practices is desirable.
- Translates business requirements to conceptual solution architecture and high-level project estimates.
- Develops, modifies, and implements Mobile applications (Android/ iOS) according to business requirements
- Programmatic database definition and manipulation
- Object oriented coding, performance tuning, and unit testing
- Familiar with appropriate standards and techniques used during the Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC, security) and applies them appropriately
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Engages effectively in time management and prioritization of workload
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by management
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in mobile wallet development.
- Programming experience in Java, Objective-C, or C++.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android and iOS).
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Experience in implementing mobile apps that call RESTful web APIs/ third party web services/ gateway integrations.
- .net/ SQL development knowledge would be a plus.